Time: 09:00 AM To 12:00 PM
Los Angeles County Management Council
“Time Management for the Overwhelmed”
Do you or your employees ever leave work with your “to-do” lists half finished? If you are like most people, it happens often.
Your ambitious plans were sacrificed to…
- A bottomless in-box
- The constant stream of minor crises “only you can handle”
- Endless details, letters, phone calls, emails, Instant Messages and interruptions that leave you wondering, “Will I ever get caught up?”
Wonder no more. You can get caught up - start getting ahead.
How to work smarter not harder
You’ll get more done and add more value within your organization. You’ll feel less stressed and frazzled. Best of all, you’ll be able to get to the high-priority projects you never seem to have time for. It’s no secret that successful people are those who have learned to control their days – instead of letting interruptions, paper chases, and the phone control them.
This training will help you and your workforce…
- Identify what’s important
- Anticipate problems and prevent bottlenecks
- Spot the hidden shortcuts in every project
- Resolve the conflict when other people’s goals compete with yours
- Stop procrastinating, get started and get it done
Carolyn Nash Edwards, Fred Pryor Seminars
Date: December 9, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Once registered and paid, a direct link to the seminar will be emailed to you along with a copy of the training booklet.
Registration (Cost: $10) (Click here to pay).
You must REGISTER and PAY to join the online seminar.
Seminar Questions: Maria Rivas (email@example.com).