Deborah C. Wilson,
Fred Pryor Seminars and Career Track
Deborah C. Wilson is an experienced professional who has completed a rigorous certification program from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack to ensure she offers real-world experience in the courses she facilitates. She maintains her proficiency through industry-specific research, attending advanced seminars and collegiate courses, and communication with other experts in her field.
Deborah earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Central Connecticut State University, and she employs a dynamic and interactive training style.
Speaker will discuss:
- How to understand emotional triggers and the ways emotions develop.
- Strategies to change your reaction and keep your emotions in check.
- Ways to create a Circle of Influence to focus on things you can control.
- When dealing with strong emotions that may overpower, learn how to retain control.
- Tips on how to respond when others cry, along with handling anger in the moment.
- Solutions for challenging your perceptions when anger begins to intensify.
- How to deal with sadness and anger.
- When communicating, learn to use non-confrontational “I” statements to address people and issues.
- Ways to give and accept feedback for a more productive response.
- Methods to improve performance through behavior changes in yourself, your employees and others.
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2021
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Registration available online at posting)
Location: Online ONLY
Seminar Questions: Maria Rivas, at (323) 948-5923 or via email at email@example.com or Olga Svitlynets at (213) 651-6628 or via email at OSvitlynets@ceo.lacounty.gov.
Once registered, a direct link to the seminar will be emailed to you along with a copy of the training booklet.
*If you want to use a Voucher, please contact Nicole White-Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org to be registered manually for the class.
Registrar Questions: contact Nicole White-Gamble at (213) 893-6923 or via email: email@example.com
Reminder: Only LACMC Members may register for this training.
“Disclaimer – The Los Angeles County Management Council invites speakers to share their knowledge with the membership; however, LACMC is in no way endorsing the individuals or the companies presenting information at our seminars.”